theodosia: (dead like me)
theodosia ([personal profile] theodosia) wrote2009-01-15 06:52 am
Entry tags:

Jan 14 - Not Much Accomplished

From my current Twitter stream:

  • 08:29 No pain this AM! The best way to wake up, though the cats were still starving and resentful about their defective monkeys. #
  • 08:33 @phoebeacheson -- exactly my reaction. I want to pet it and cuddle it and name the stone George, because my outcome is so good. #
  • 11:21 Looking at: Kidney stone formers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. I'm in good company at least! tinyurl.com/75een9 #
  • 15:16 i think I will take a small nap #
  • 19:11 short nap turned into 4 hour sleep. Never did call PCP #


I think I must have been more affected by the stone than I anticipated. I just woke up late, too, slept through the night AFTER a four hour nap.

Today I get more things accomplished, including calling the PCP. The CT scan showed no more stones, so perhaps they won't want to see me anyway?

And then dealing with the Unemployment people, which is always not-fun, somehow.

PS -- not one email back for any of the jobs I submitted for on Monday. Not surprised, exactly, but SIGH.
ext_12542: My default bat icon (Default)

[identity profile] batwrangler.livejournal.com 2009-01-15 02:51 pm (UTC)(link)
Stones are terrible. < sympathy >

[identity profile] imkalena.livejournal.com 2009-01-15 06:13 pm (UTC)(link)
No pain this AM! The best way to wake up, though the cats were still starving and resentful about their defective monkeys.

Glad you're not in pain! And this is a sentence I've never seen anywhere else before.
ext_12411: (Default)

[identity profile] theodosia.livejournal.com 2009-01-15 08:23 pm (UTC)(link)
Well, the 'defective monkeys' are the so-called human cat owners, who are defective because they're not getting up early enough to feed the cats when they feel entirely justified to be eating, say about 5 AM.