I thought, therefore I twittered:
- Slept for more than 10 hours -- must have needed it! Cats are disappointed in me, but then they always are, pretty much.
- I favorited a YouTube video -- Hands-Only CPR - Hand Walker bit.ly/1b50d2
It's actually a PSA for hands-on CPR, but it features a really talented handstand walker.
- Watching #SGU from last night, they're finally hitting their stride, best opening yet!
Some good character work, finally hitting their stride I think. Cynically perhaps, I think the producers need to kill off their characters a few times before they get familiar enough. Being SF, though, they can undo the deaths and get on with the business of writing them....
- It is rainy rainy RAINY outside. Good day to catch up with TV and reading.
- Oooh -- going to a holiday fair in Wakefield, at least for a little while. Off to the races!
- Got a really cool set of trays at the Holiday Fair (which was more of a church sale than vendors/flea market). For $2, very cool & useful.
On a tip from cindywrites, vwbug & I went off to a cute sale at a church in v-dub's new home town (she just moved to an adorable little apartment) which was very importantly all inside, because of the aforesaid RAIN (the remains of Hurricane Ida), but this was a HYUUUGE church full of gyms and meeting rooms and all that. Raffles, gift baskets, food. After, we went by a local diner and I had a Very Late Breakfast (the best kind).
- Unseen Academicals is the kind of book that you keep checking how many pages are left to reassure that there's more to come. #Pratchett
- Running out of gas, will probably not finish the Pratchett book tonight... But therefore something to look forward to tomorrow!
That was 9:30ish. I guess the stress -- AKA eustress, the "good" kind of stress -- is catching up with me. Job interview, networking, much successful friendly interaction. Plus, oh yeah school finally, completely ending this week. No pressure there, not at all.