- Woke up to a world where snow clings to every branch and twig. It doesn't last long, but it's as pretty as December ever gets.
Surprise Snow at least has the advantage of surprise prettiness. I thought I was paying attention to the weather, because the delivery job is out in all weather, but this one blindsided me!
- Knees are still hurty. I'm beginning to wonder if I will damage them PERMANENTLY if I keep on with the job. Opinions?
So far the consensus is No, but I'm probably right to be a little worried -- it's like I'd got stiff hurty rubber bands installed. This morning, they're feeling much better, but I've got another shift this afternoon....
- Oooh! Got webpage project to the point where I could upload a test version to client's site! Want to pet it, love it, call it George....
It's nice to make something pretty, and use so much of what I've learned.
- Made Turkey Helper with Arrabiatta sauce!
- Got WordPress blog set up for job networking group -- I'm on fire today!
I just used an off-the-shelf WordPress Theme with only mild customization, so this was not a HYYUUUGE project. I'm still pleased to have thought of and start this, as it could be as useful for the networking group as the class blog was for my programming course. Instead of personal posts, it will hold announcements, rosters, useful documents and links to job fairs and so on.
- #TAR -- they had so much fun w/ Las Vegas! So... When does the next season start?
- Watched Hot Fuzz tonight-- why did none of you people tell me how great it was?!?
Yeah, I know the movie's gotten some good word, but NONE of youse guys made enough arm-waving and squeeing in order for me to post-haste view & enjoy. Shame on you!