- I finished the antibiotics for my root canal. You should get a small medal or something when you do that.
- I must be really... talented or something. Just broke a nail while making a sandwich....
- Eeek -- it's hit 53 degrees here. I'd better take a walk or open a window or something.
- I'm putting down the PHP and going for a healthy walk to the library. Even if I'm on a hot streak with the code.
- Glorious out - can believe spring might actually come. Saw a few early-sprouting tulips on their way to making flowers!
And it's supposed to hit 58F today, too! We're not out of winter yet -- oh, I can well remember a 4/1 snowfall of 12 inches not all that long ago -- but it looks like we're finally headed in the right direction. Enough even to get me away from the PHP crack and out into that real world I hear so much about!
- Spare Cat is wrestling with my empty sneakers.
- Spare Cat trapped herself inside a glass-fronted cabinet this morning. I laughed for a bit at her antic attempts to push her way out.
This morning Spare Cat managed to strand herself inside a glass-fronted cabinet. (It has a magnetic latch, and evidently it was ajar when she got in and swung shut.) She can't have been in there for long, anyway.
However, before I let her out I had a wonderful laugh watching her trying to figure out how to get out, and tried to take a couple pictures, which didn't come out all that well, oh well.
You know, for ten or fifteen minutes a day, I actually don't resent her when she does stuff like this. More often, she's doing what she's doing right now, which is being draped over one of my arms, which makes typing more difficult. Spare Cat: annoyingly needy.
- Next up today: more PHP work....
Project is going well, I'm getting better with every page, and beginning to "see" how to set up code reuse and workflow... which I really can't learn any other way. We'll see if it turns out you have to write a hundred thousand lines of bad code....
Except that it's going to be 58F today if the weather forecast is right.... Hmmmm.